A day-tour to South Valley, known for its spectacular natural landscapes. You can experience Inca architecture, pre–inca Wari architecture in Pikillaqta, and a beautiful chapel of Andahuaylilla which is known as the “Sistine Chapel of America”.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Please provide your hotel’s name and address in Cusco center. Please indicate if you are staying at a private accommodation (with address), you will then be provided with a meeting point close by.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- The entrance to all Inca archeological sites is free until further notice due to COVID-19 regulations
- We do not pickup from hotels or other accommodation far away from the city center