Discover the heart of the Shinto religion at the Nikko UNESCO sites. Enhance your experience if you are lucky enough to travel in Autumn and see one of the best displays of Autumn colors near Tokyo.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Japanese
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- The tour schedule may change due to traffic or weather conditions without prior notice
- Depending on the number of participants, English and Chinese commentary might be given on the same bus
- Please note that there won't be any guide joining the tour for customers who book the semi-private option (English-speaking driver only)
- There is only one drop-off point at the end of the tour, Near Shinjuku Station (west exit). This is also the case for guests who chose the Ueno departure location
- From January 1, 2020 onwards, the tour will follow this itinerary: 1. Toshogu Shrine; 2. Lunch; 3. Irohazaka; 4. Kegon Falls; 5. Chuuzenji Lake