Take a deep dive into Japanese seafood cuisine on a combined tour of Tsukiji Outer Fish Market and a class at Japan's largest cooking school.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the main hall (top of the stairs) of the Tsukiji Hongwanji Temple. Directions: • Hibiya metro line [Tsukiji station (H10)] – 1-minute walk from exit 1, or a 2-minute walk from exit 2 • Oedo metro line [Tsukiji Shijou station (E18)] – 7-minute walk from exit A1 in the direction of St. Luke's HospitalOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Due to relocation, there is no tour of the inner fish market
- Adult pricing applies to all participants
- For single-person bookings there is a possibility of cancelation, as activities are only available for 2 or more participants
- Please note that the local partner may publish photos taken during the activity onto their website, social network service, and advertisements