Dart through the backstreets of Tokyo on a handcrafted vintage chromoly road bike. Pedal through urban sprawl, peaceful residential pockets, and picturesque riverside bike paths away from the tourist hotspots.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private group
- Ride a one-of-a-kind handcrafted Japanese road bike
- Delve deep into the backstreets and remote pockets of Tokyo
- Stretch your legs on a brisk 20 to 25 kilometer ride
- Private 2.5-hour tour
- Bottled drink of choice
- Transportation by handcrafted road bike
- Children under 16 years
- People who can't ride a bike
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide at Koenji Station, directly outside the ticket gates. The station is 6 minutes from Shinjuku Station or 18 minutes from Shibuya Station. Look for your guide wearing a distinctive orange, white, and green ‘Patagonia’ baseball cap.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- This experience does not include sightseeing stops.
- Participants must be competent cyclists and feel comfortable on a road bike equipped with drop handlebars and downtube shifters, riding under tight, crowded, and challenging conditions.
- You should be able to comfortably cycle 20 to 25 kilometers at a moderate pace.
- Basic cruiser style bicycles are available for those not comfortable or competent on a road bike.
- The pace is set by the ability of the weakest participant.
- Please note, in the event of rain or wet and slippery conditions the experience may be canceled.