Explore the immersive exhibits within teamLab Planets TOKYO, a must-see attraction on any visit to Tokyo. Discover digital art installations made of lights, sounds, and different materials to delight all five senses.
About this ticket
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
teamLab Planets, 6 Chome-1-１６ Toyosu, Koto City, Tokyo 135-0061, JapanOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Please note that it is not possible to purchase tickets for addmission on the same day
- Entrance is only possible in the first 30 minutes after the selected entry time
- An official voucher will be emailed to you which you must use to enter the facility with
- There are no refunds for late arrivals
- Visitors will be asked to show their ID for proof of age and/or school affiliation
- Children younger than 13 must be accompanied by an adult
- Lockers are available for small items
- Visitors have to enter barefoot. Some areas have mirroring materials used on the floor. In some areas, water levels can rise up to knee height. It is recommended that you wear trousers that can be rolled up
- Due to the nature of the exhibition, some areas are not accessible by wheelchair
- This experience is not recommended for people with light sensitivity
- Eating, drinking, and smoking inside the exhibition is prohibited