Explore Toronto and learn about its history while stopping in at a number of different bars and pubs. Over 4-hours, trace the city's development through the story of Canadian beer and stop by Saint Lawrence Market to sample some local beers.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Outside the Hockey Hall of Fame (NW corner of Yonge St. and Front St.).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that a small beer at each of the first two pub stops and a beer sampling at the end of the tour is included. Additional drinks may be purchased at any of the stops during the tour.
- Summers can be hot and humid, Spring/Autumn can be cool, and winters downright frigid with snow. Dress according to weather and wear comfortable walking shoes.
- You must be at least 19 years old to join this tour. Photo ID must be supplied to your guide at the beginning of the tour.
- Effective September 1, 2021, travelers aged 18+ must produce proof of COVID-19 vaccination on Intrepid Urban Adventures tours. Children aged 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery, or proof of vaccination. View full policy at urbanadventures.com/vaccine.