Enjoy a day tour to Niagara Falls from Toronto. Stopover in Niagara-on-the-Lake and view attractions such as the Floral Clock and Whirlpool Rapids with up to 3 hours of free time at the falls.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from the following locations: 275 Yonge St., Toronto, ON M5B 1N8 (in front of the 3 Brewers Restaurant, beside the Shoppers Drug Mart in Dundas Square) at 8:00 AM; 340 Front St., W Toronto, ON M5V 0K3 (in front of the Tim Hortons Coffee Shop) at 8:15 AM. Pickup at 340 Front St. will not be available on Sundays.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- This activity operates on the Canadian side of Niagara Falls
- The tour operates with a maximum number of 24 guests
- The Hornblower boat cruise is only included if that option is chosen. During the winter months, this option includes a ticket to the Skylon Tower instead
- The legal drinking age in Ontario is 19 years