Discover Niagara Falls via a local guide on the best-timed day trip from Toronto. Catch every angle of the falls and choose to upgrade to include the seasonal attraction Voyage to the Falls boat tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- You must select the "Voyage to the Falls Cruise" option for the boat tour to be included
- The Voyage to the Falls Niagara boat tour is a seasonal, weather-related attraction
- Opening dates differ each year. In the winter months or whenever the Voyage to the Falls Cruise is not operating, the optional tour upgrade instead includes ticket(s) for the Skylon Tower observation deck
- This activity stays in Canada and does not go into the USA
- All guides and vehicles are properly licensed and insured by the Niagara Parks Commission
- You are welcome to bring your own lunch on the day or purchase along the way. All food and drink are welcome on the bus
- Tour generally allows up to 3 hours of free time at Niagara Falls, however, it is not possible to account for traffic, emergencies, late passengers, or weather delays that may shrink this time
- Public washrooms are available at most tour stops