Enjoy a relaxing cruise of Toronto Harbor while taking in amazing views of the iconic city skyline. Choose between lunch, dinner, or a weekend brunch cruise with all food freshly prepared onboard daily.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Check-in at the dockside kiosk 1 hour prior to departure time. Meet at the City Cruises Toronto Northern Spirit vessel at the southeast docks of the Queens Quay Terminal. The cruise departs from the Queens Quay, Pier 6, 207 Queens Quay West.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Unaccompanied minors
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Please advise of any dietary requirements before your cruise. Food onboard may contain traces of nuts or other food allergens
- The majority of tables accommodate 4 to 8 guests
- Photography services are available on most cruises but are not guaranteed
- Wheelchair accessibility varies. Contact the activity provider after booking to discuss your needs
- Sails rain or shine, as all vessels have a comfortable enclosed banquet space