Paddle an authentic Voyageur-style canoe around the Toronto Islands. Admire the beautiful scenery at twilight. Discover the islands from a new perspective.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
This experience begins and finishes on the Centre island. To get to the centre island, you need to take the ferry. The ferry departs from 9 Queen’s quay west. The guide will meet you on the centre island side, after you exit the ferry.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The meeting point is at the centre island. To get to Centre Island, you need to take the ferry from the ferry terminal. The terminal located at 9 Queen’s quay west. The ferry ticket is $8.50/ person round trip. You can buy a ticket at the ferry terminal