Set off to Niagara Falls from Toronto on a day trip aboard a premium bus. Enjoy the insights of an experienced guide, sample wines in Niagara-on-the-Lake, plus opt to include the seasonal Hornblower Niagara Cruise and/or an a la carte lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Hotel: Four Seasons Hotel – 60 Yorkville Ave Pickup time and location: 9:00 AM, in front of the Yorkville Avenue entrance Hotel: Chelsea Hotel – 33 Gerrard St. W Pickup time and location: 9:10 AM, in front of the Gerrard Street W. entrance Hotel: Sheraton Centre Hotel – 123 Queen St. W Pickup time and location: 9:20 AM, in front of the York St. entrance Hotel: Fairmont Royal York – 100 Front St. W Pickup time and location: 9:30 AM, in front of the York St. entrance
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- This activity stays in Canada and operates with a maximum of 23 participants
- Hornblower Niagara Cruises is a seasonal, weather-related attraction and opening dates differ each year. During winter or whenever the boat is not operating, the optional upgrades will instead include 'Journey Behind the Falls' or Imax theatre
- Please specify any dietary requirements when booking
- The legal age for alcohol consumption in Ontario is 19 years old