Set sail in Toronto Harbor on a sailing cruise. Choose between a 2 or 3 hour day sail, or 2-hour sunset sail and explore the Toronto Islands aboard a luxury 41’ yacht with a captain and crew.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Meet your crew directly at Gone Sailing Adventures. Look for the green tent.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Food and drinks
Know before you go
- This tour takes place rain or shine
- You will be barefoot onboard the yacht
- Children under 12 require a PFD (available for rent on site for $19)
- Minimum numbers are required to sail
- There are bathroom facilities onboard
- The yacht has both covered and open air seating areas
- No smoking onboard
- No outside food or drinks allowed onboard
- Air temperature on the water is typically 5°C colder than on land