The cursed cities of Pompeii & Herculaneum are proof of what a natural disaster can do in a matter of hours. Thanks to their remains, you can still see how life used to be. Go on a fascinating journey where history comes back to life.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Ticket office at Pompeii Archaeological Park, located at Via Villa dei Misteri, 2, 80045 Pompei.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card for children