See the never-ending sunset of the arctic summer nights. Enjoy this amazing scene while sitting on a reindeer skin in front of a bonfire with a warm, homemade meal.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Starting time 8:00 PM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
- Head out of the city toward the coast to see the arctic wilderness
- Admire panoramic views over the fjords, peaks, and valleys
- Relax and enjoy time around the bonfire
- Enjoy a home-made meal over a fire
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Vegetarian and vegan options available
- Souvenir photos (by email after the tour)
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pick up
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your tour in front of the Scandic Ishavshotel at Fredrik Langes Gate 2, 9008 Tromsø. Your guide will pick you up in front of the main entrance. If you arrive by cruise ship at Tromsø Havn Prostneset (Quay 7 or 8 in the city center) you can walk along the waterfront up Samuel Arnesens Gate for 300 meters (about 3 minutes) to reach the meeting point. If you arrive by cruise ship in the northern part of the city, in Breivika Harbor (Quay 20 to 25) the local partner can come and pick you up from the cruise ship dock 15 minutes earlier. While booking please precise about the name of your ship and its arrival time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- When exceptional situations arise (e.g. weather cancellations) it is important that the local partner can reach you. Please provide your contact on the road (phone number + correct country code) as well as the place where you will be staying (Hotel, Airbnb, Crusie Ship, or other).
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. Make sure you wear warm, water-resistant clothes and have an extra layer with you. Also be sure you have shoes or boots that are suitable for hiking.
- Sunglasses are recommended.
- Remember to charge the battery of your camera.
- Please be prepared for limited toilet facilities, there will be a gas station stop during the drive; however, the camp itself is in the wild Arctic.