Experience the spectacular Lyngen Alps up close while driving your own snowmobile on this trip from Tromsø run by Camp Troll, where everything is inspired by trolls.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 5 - 6.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Driver's license
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Smoking indoors
- Alcohol and drugs
- Unaccompanied minors
- Alcoholic drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- You must bring your driving licence with you if you will be driving the snowmobile. You cannot drive the snowmobiles without us seeing it
- Child participants must be able to hold onto the snowmobile unassisted
- If guests appear to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs, the local partner reserves the right to refuse access to the tour. No refunds will be given in this instance