Experience the famous northern lights with a cruise from Tromsø. Escape the city lights, witness the beauty of the northern lights and take stunning photos with your guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Norwegian
Select participants and date
Meet at the harbourside of Kystens Hus. Tour times: Early Season: September 15th - October 24th: 9 PM - 11 PM High Season: October 25th - February 28: 7 PM - 11 PM Late Season: March 1 - March 25: 9 PM - 1 AMOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Warm shoes
Know before you go
- Because the amount of daylight changes throughout the winter season, this tour lasts 2 hours in the early season and 4 hours in the high and late seasons
- The Northern Lights are a natural phenomenon, and it is not guaranteed if, when, and in what strength they will show on the evening of your tour. No refunds are offered if you do not see the Northern Lights
- There is the possibility of using a jacuzzi and sauna. If you wish to use the jacuzzi, please email the activity provider beforehand (no earlier than a day in advance) so they can confirm its availability