Experience the indigenous Sámi culture and see a nighttime sky illuminated by the green waves from the Northern Lights as you take a sled ride being pulled by reindeer.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Norwegian, English
Select participants and date
Get picked up outside the Radisson Blu Hotel located at Sjøgata 7.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Warm shoes
Know before you go
- The duration of the reindeer sledding may change be depending on weather conditions on the day of the tour
- The northern lights are a natural phenomenon and can never be guaranteed
- Photos often depict the Northern Lights colors as stronger than you may see them with your eyes