Cruise from Tromsø to the whale sighting area along the coast of Northern Norway. Enjoy the Arctic scenery along the way and get to observe the whales in their natural habitat.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Make your way to the catamaran MS Rygerdronningen at the harbourside behind Nerstranda Shopping Centre in the city center of Tromsø.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- The weather in the Arctic can be rough. If you think you might get seasick, please bring sea-sickness medicine with you and take it half an hour before the trip starts
- Whale sightings cannot be guaranteed. Sightings can be affected by weather conditions and/or whales’ natural behavior so it is impossible to be able to offer a guarantee
- The route, duration, and destinations seen on the tour differ from day to day based on the weather and the whales' location