Get to know the Tuscon’s downtown on a self-guided audio walking tour. Discover famous places and hear about the pioneers and mining tycoons that turned a fort into a town.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
Reach the Church Avenue at Washington and start the tour. Please approach from north of downtown on Stone Avenue. As you head south toward downtown you will reach an underpass. Take the first right, on Franklin Street, as you come up out of the underpass. There's a large pay parking lot at the corner of Franklin and Court and there are two-hour parking meters on Court and Washington.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- The tour uses a mobile app. You will need to download the app and then use the voucher code provided to download the tour
- It is a self-guided audio tour that you can start, pause, or restart at any time and complete at your own pace
- You can download the tour at any time, before or after your booking date. It is best to download the tour before you set off for the starting point
- When the download will be complete, you will see a screen with a photo of the starting point and directions to it. The redstart button will become active when you are at the starting point
- The tour follows a set route and includes turn-by-turn directions. It works best if you start it in the right place and follow the directions from one location to the next
- Please note that you'll need to use your own mobile device and headphones for this tour. The tour is only available in English.