An iconic itinerary in the world of engines inside the Automobile Museum of Turin, today one of the largest and most important automobile museums in the world and the only one of its kind in Italy.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Italian, English, German, French, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Portuguese
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the Museum entrance.Open in Google Maps ⟶