Experience the beauty and mystery of Scotland in the perfect setting. Knowledgeable guides will share a wealth of stories, myths, and legends to entertain you. Ask all your questions about Scotland and learn about its colorful history and environment.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Please arrive 15 mins prior to booking time to allow for prompt departure. The guide will greet you at the iCentre holding an Experience Scotland's Wild logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Info before booking
- This tour is for ages 12 and up
- A moderate level of fitness is required as there will be some short walks
- You will be visiting a cafe where you can purchase lunch
- The meeting location is easily accessible by train from either Glasgow or Edinburgh. Board the train to Balloch and meet your guide directly opposite the train station at the Visit Scotland information center.