Visit the Glencoe and the Highlands of Scotland. Discover the history of the MacDonald Clan of Glencoe and take short hikes in the Scottish Highlands to experience Waterfalls and scenic locations
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
• Meet at Visit Scotland Information Centre • Check-in - 15 minutes before Tour Start Time • Please make sure you arrive on time as your Guide will need to leave at the tour start time • Look for Van with an Experience Scotland's Wild Logo • If you think you may be late, please call us as soon as possibleOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Info before booking
- This tour is for ages 12 and up
- A moderate level of fitness is required as there will be some short walks
- You will be visiting a cafe where you can purchase lunch
- The meeting location is easily accessible by train from either Glasgow or Edinburgh. Board the train to Balloch and meet your guide directly opposite the train station at the Visit Scotland information center.