Enjoy an unforgettable opportunity to spot the incredible wildlife of Sweden on an evening safari, and catch moose, elks, beavers, and deers in their natural habitat.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
When you step off the metro, take a left, then exit the metro station. You arrive at Malmövägen. Take a right and follow the sharp 90° turn going left, then continue walking for about 5 minutes. On the way, you will pass a café called 'Bonne Femme'. The house on the corner of Ystadsvägen is where you'll meet your guide. => Please be aware of the importance of being on time so that everybody can enjoy a full day of activity. Check start times that change according to months in the description.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- A cold dinner is provided
- Travel insurance is not included
- Alcoholic drinks are not included