Get an insight into Cold War history on a guided tour of Hamburg's U-Boat Museum. Visit a U-434 Soviet submarine moored, learn about Hamburg's role in the Cold War and hear about Operation Gomorrah.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Russian
- Pickup optional
- Meet your driver at your accommodation in Hamburg.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the giant anchor, Stockanker.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- There are separate guides for the museum tour and the port tour
- This tour involves entering a small, enclosed space