What makes Japanese green tea so special? Experience a unique, relaxing, and unforgettable journey at Kyoto's famous Uji tea district, complete with included tea tastings and all admission fees.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
The only exit at Keihan Uji Station. There is an escalator that goes all the way up to ground level.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- There are stairs involved in this tour