Prepare yourself for an unforgettable 90-minute experience climbing over the iconic roof of the world’s most popular entertainment venue. Discover a different side of the city with incredible views.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 3 days in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Head into the The O2's Base Camp, at The O2, Peninsula Square, London, SE10 0DX.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Professional cameras
Know before you go
- Minimum age: 8 years old
- Minimum height: 1.2m
- Maximum weight: not weigh more than 21 stone/130kg/286lbs
- Maximum measurements: maximum waist measurement 125cm, maximum upper thigh measurement 75cm
- Adult to Child Ratio: 1 adult to 5 minors (8 – 17 year)
- Under 18s need to be accompanied by an adult
- Wear appropriate clothing for the weather! This tour will take place rain or shine.
- Please note that climbers will be required to wear our climb shoes so socks must be worn.
- Up at The O2 is not suitable for pregnant customers.
- Climbers must not be under the influence of alcohol or legal or illegal substances: You will not be permitted to participate and will not be refunded.
- You must arrive 15 minutes before your climb time as latecomers cannot be admitted.