Discover an eclectic mix of architecture and local sights on a 3-hour private walking tour of Valencia’s historic city center. Taste regional and local produce at the Central Market, and marvel at the Moorish and Modern design of the Torres de Serrano.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Catalan
- Private group
- Explore the historic heart of Valencia
- Admire the elaborate Silk Exchange and learn about Valencia's "Golden Age"
- Taste local produce at the Central Market
- Look inside the Basilica of Our Holy Lady of the Forsaken
- Go to one of the oldest horchaterias in town for a glass of "horchata"
- Experience the Mediterranean lifestyle
- See one of the original gates of the old city wall
- Entrance ticket to the Seu Basilica
- Ticket to the Silk Exchange Building
- Horchata tasting
- Other produce in Central Market not mentioned in the itinerary
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Serranos Towers Carrer dels Serrans, 31, 46003 València, Valencia, SpainOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Your guide will be waiting for you at the meeting point, holding a sign with your family name on it