With off road driving, a castle visit and fantastic views from El Garbi, this will be an unforgettable half-day tour in the mountains of Calderona, Valencia.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Starting time 9:30 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Spanish
- Pickup included
- You will be picked up by Jeep from your accomodation.
- Explore the mountains of Calderona by Jeep
- Visit the Serra Castle and discover the secrets of the ruins
- See the best views from the El Garbi viewpoint
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Multilingual guide
- Tapas and drinks
- A Go Pro for your own use
- Photos and videos
- Children under 5 years
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Self-driving is optional. You must be at least 20 years old and hold a European or international drivers license.
- Bring your drivers licence and ID if you would like to drive.
- The tour is suitable for families, but it is recommended that children are at least 5 years old.