See stunning nature in the temperate rainforest of North Shore. Visit Capilano Suspension Bridge (and Capilano Fish Hatchery on the 11:00 tour to learn about the life cycle of salmon), and get fantastic views from the observation point on Grouse Mountain.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up is available from Vancouver and Richmond hotels, and the cruise pier. Please contact the supplier after booking to arrange this service.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Suggested clothing: comfortable clothing for the day, including a warm shirt or outer layer. Walking shoes recommended. During winter months, layers, including a warm under-layer and a rain or snow jacket, are recommended.
- Please note that the 09:00 departure DOES NOT include the Fish Hatchery