Explore Vancouver with ease after disembarking from your cruise. Safely store your baggage with all day luggage storage at the Canada Place Cruise Terminal.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
999 Canada Place Way, inside the Cruise Ship Terminal. From your cruise ship: Visit the Ground Transportation Desk for bag drop off instructions When you are ready to pick up your bag: Visit the Welcome Kiosk at 999 Canada Place Way or call if you require assistance with directions.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- The price advertised is for up to 3 bags per person. More than 3 bags will be subject to a direct charge of an additional $15 per bag payable directly at the location
- This service is only for guests disembarking a cruise ship in the Port of Vancouver. Luggage outside an arriving cruise ship will not be accepted
- Opening hours are from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM