Explore the scenic waterways of Vancouver on board a zodiac boat on a 1.5-hour sightseeing cruise. Enjoy expert commentary as you travel along channels such as Burrard Inlet, English Bay and Stanley Park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Climb aboard a fast zodiac boat and cruise the waterways of Vancouver
- Zoom around Vancouver Harbour and English Bay in a fast, inflatable boat
- Travel at speeds up to 30 miles per hour as you admire the city skyline and Stanley Park
- Spot native wildlife, such as bald eagles, dolphins and harbor seals
- Enjoy a more personalized experience on a small group tour limited to 12 people
- Local guide
- All necessary equipment
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Pregnant women
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Please check in 30 minutes prior to departure time indicated above at Prince of Whales Adventure Centre on Granville Island in Vancouver (1666 Duranleau Street, Vancouver, BC). The adventure centre is located next to Ten Thousand Villages store, opposite the yellow building of Bridges restaurant. The boat will not be held for late passengers.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- There is a minimum height restriction of 4 foot (1.2 meters). This typically applies to children under the age of 7 years old.
- Each passenger is required to sign a Release of Liability at check-in. Participants must be 19 years of age or require a parent or guardian to sign it on their behalf.