This culturally exciting audio tour will guide you through Vancouver to see sights such as the vibrant area of Gastown, the modern Olympic Cauldron plus the significant Dr. Sun Yat-sen Chinese Garden.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Waterfront StationOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- There is no tour guide as this tour is an audio file
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Advisable to wear comfortable walking shoes, hat, sunscreen, warm clothing
- Please note this is an audio tour. No physical guide will accompany you
- This is your tour, your way, and at your pace, therefore there are no specific starting times for the tours
- Please see your printable voucher for download information
- Please note that this tour is only available in the English language