Explore Varanasi, the city of temples and ghats, believed to be one of the oldest in the world. Witness the city come to life at dusk, take part in the local rituals, visit an Akhaada, and sail along the banks of the Ganges.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from any hotel located in Varanasi.
Select participants and date
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The boat ride is subject to favorable weather conditions
- If the ride is cancelled due to poor weather conditions, you will be provided with an option of alternate date or full refund