This fun Vatican tour has been specifically designed for families with children. Explore the Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel, and the Basilica with an exciting and engaging tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, Spanish, French, German
- Private or small groups available
- Join in games and win prizes whilst discovering more about the Vatican’s collections.
- Enter one of Italy’s most popular attractions, the Sistine Chapel
- Explore the most important Catholic church in the world - Saint Peter’s Basilica
- Learn about ancient Greek and Roman sculptures
- Skip-the-ticket-line entrance
- Local guide
- Small group tour
- Professional art historian guide
- Entry/Admission to Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, St. Peter's Basilica, La Pieta, Monument to Alexander VII, Porta Santa, Tomba di Giovanni Paolo II, Cortile della Pigna, St. Peter's Square (Piazza San Pietro)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Wheelchair users
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card for children
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Please note the Vatican can decide to close some areas (ie: Sistine chapel and Basilica of St Peter) without notice, in those unfortunate cases the tour guide will adapt the itinerary accordingly
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes.