Explore Iceland’s Vatnajökull National Park on a half-day hike of the Falljökull Glacier. Climb through the impressive icefall and enjoy stunning views of the glacier valley.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Freysnes Orkan/Shell gas station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Hiking shoes
Know before you go
- The starting meeting point is a 4-hour drive from Reykjavík
- This tour takes place in most weathers, however extreme weather conditions may cause changes to the activity.