Discover Venice's many treasures on a shared or private tour with an expert guide. See the facades of the Fenice Theatre, Scala del Bovolo, and Rialto Bridge, followed by a gondola ride along the Grand Canal and some of Venice’s minor canals.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Italian, German
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Calle Larga Ascensione between Museo Correr and the Post Office.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that this tour may be held in more than one language at a time
- This is not a private gondola ride; the gondola can carry a maximum of 6 people
- A fully private option is available
- The gondolier is not a tour guide