Discover a more authentic side to Venice on a combined 3-hour walking tour and guided tour of the Doge’s Palace. Cross the Bridge of Sighs and explore the lavish apartments of the Venetian dukes. Then, stroll the picturesque streets around the Rialto.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Starting time 2:15 PM
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Marvel at the lavish apartments of the dukes of Venice
- Learn the fascinating history of the Doge's Palace
- Discover everyday life in Venice on the picturesque streets around Rialto market
- Cross the legendary Bridge of Sighs
- See masterpieces of art from the Venetian Republic
- Entrance ticket to the Doge's Palace
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
‘Yex’ Change Office, under the clock tower in St. Mark's Square, Venice.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please arrive at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the tour departure time.
- At the tour departure point you will meet a representative who will check your vouchers and give you information to do the tour.
- No credit or refunds will be given in the case of a no show (if you don't show up at the meeting point at the time indicated on your voucher)
- This is a collective tour, which means there might be other participants going on the tour with you.
- Please note that, due to the particular morphological structure of Venice and the logistic problems resulting from it, it cannot be guaranteed that the whole tour will be accessible to people with limited mobility. This means that people with walking difficulties and wheelchair users might not be able to access some parts of the itinerary.