Envision the great operas that have graced its stage as you tour the world-famous Teatro La Fenice in Venice. Picture Rossini's "Sigismondo" and Bellini's "The Capulets and the Montagues" acted out as you stroll through La Fenice's opulent aisles.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Take a guided tour through one of the most famous theatres in the world
- Envision the great operas that have graced its stage through the years
- Hear about the theatre's fascinating history and new direction
- Guided visit inside the theatre
- Wheelchair users
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- The hostess will meet clients at the San Luca Square and will take them to the theatre by foot (approximately a 7-minute walk). The explanation will take place inside the theatre, and not on the walk to the theatre.