Climb aboard a typical Venetian boat and sail into the sunset. See Venice at its most charming as the sun sets over the Lagoon. Raise a glass of sparkling Prosecco to toast the painterly light of the sky and stunning reflections on the water as you sail.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Italian
Select participants and date
Meet your boat 10 meters on the right of waterbus stop "Ospedale," a 10-minute walk from S. Marks Square, Venice.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothes. If it is sunny, bring sun cream and a hat. If it is cloudy, bring a raincoat, and don't forget your camera!
- If there will be 4 or less people booked for the tour, the boat that will be used is the "Sampierotta," as you can see in the boat's pictures, and not the "Bragozzo".