Discover the prisons of the Venetian Republic, one of the earliest jails in Europe. Go on a small group tour through cells, tortures room where Casanova was arrested by the Lords of the Nights.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Italian
Select participants and date
Meet at Prison Palace, close to St Mark's Square. To get to the Prisons Palace, cross the bridge on the right-hand side of the entrance of the Doge's Palace. Please be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- Please note that this tour is carried out in multiple languages at the same time.