Launch your time in Venice with a 1.5-hour private introductory tour by a local who will show you the best way how to enjoy the city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the Birraria La Corte restaurant at Campo S. Polo, 2168.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Until further notice, entrance inside St. Mark’s Basilica is not possible due to ongoing restoration work. Tours will visit the basilica's Terrace and its Museum instead.