Enhance your visit to the Venice Museum of Music with this audio tour. Go beyond viewing the museum's collection of 200 original instruments as you dive into the story behind the music.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Italian, French, English
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
This is an audio tour for the Venice Museum of Music which is housed in the Campo San Maurizio church.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Entry to the museum is free of charge