Discover Venice's artistic heritage during an audio-guided tour of the Giorgio Cini Foundation. Get lost in the twists and turns of Borges Labyrinth and witness the beauty of the Teatro Verde.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Host or greeter
- English, Italian
- Audio guide included
- Italian, English, French, Spanish, Dutch
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The best way to access the island is by waterbus. To do this take Vaporetto Actv 2 Line from San Zaccaria, Railway, Piazzale Roma or Tronchetto. Meet your tour leader at the San Giorgio Café.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- You will be accompanied by a tour leader on this tour who will provide practical assistance but will not act as a tour guide
- If you are entitled to a reduced price ticket, you must bring proof of entitlement
- This tour may be canceled in the event of extreme weather conditions and in this circumstance you will be offered an alternative tour date