Skip the long lines to enjoy fast-track entry to the Doge’s Palace in Venice and discover a magnificent combination of Byzantine, Gothic, and Renaissance architecture. Later, explore the magnificent St. Mark's Basilica.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet next to Ponte della Paglia, the bridge with the view of the Ponte dei Sospiri (Bridge of Sighs). You can find the bridge in front of Doge's Palace, facing the lagoon. GPS Coordinates are 45.433538 , 12.340747". Late arrivals or no-shows are not eligible for a refund.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Non-folding wheelchairs
Know before you go
- Until further notice, entrance inside St. Mark’s Basilica is not possible due to ongoing restoration work. Tours will visit the basilica's Terrace and its Museum instead
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking and steep staircases
- Entrance into churches requires appropriate dress. Shoulders and knees must be covered. Entry may be refused due to improper dress
- Please do not bring large bags, tripods, non-collapsible umbrellas, or backpacks on this tour. They are not permitted in St. Mark’s Basilica and must be checked into the luggage storage area off-site. You may miss a portion of the tour for this procedure.
- Please note, the Gondola ride (if selected) is a shared experience. This means that you might enjoy the ride with other customers
- Government-imposed COVID restrictions for entering countries and venues (e.g. booster shot, negative COVID test, vaccine certificate with a QR code) may change at short notice