Discover Venice's darker history on a ghosts and legends walking tour of the city. Feel spooked on the Rialto Bridge, the Bovolo staircase, and many enchanting and secret alleys and passageways.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
Arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts. Tour departs from Campo San Bartolomeo near the statue in the middle of the square. The guide will hold a sign with the name of the tour written on itOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- During high water, the tour will take place, but it might happen we have to partly adapt the tour to the weather conditions.
- This tour is of a historical area and is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities. However, please contact us directly and we will be able to take you on alternative routes suitable for you.
- Please wear comfortable footwear as this tour involves a lot of walking.
- The cost of the tour does not include gratuities or hotel pick up and drop off.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund. Please make sure to check your email prior departure.
- Tour operates with min 5 participants.