Explore Venice bathed in moonlight as night descends on the city’s twinkling canals on a guided tour. Start in St. Mark's Square and explore the extraordinary Saint Mark's Basilica after dark.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
You will meet your guide in front of the Correr Museum located at the west end of Piazza di San Marco. Your guide will have a "Through Eternity" sign or flag.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Please advise during the booking process if any travelers have mobility concerns so that the activity provider can best accommodate you
- To obtain a student discount, valid student ID must be shown on the day of your tour. If a student does not have valid student ID, they may be charged a new full ticket price for entry, which must be paid by you on the day of the tour
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk being refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Large bags, backpacks, tripods, and large umbrellas cannot be brought into the church. You are encouraged to leave such items at your hotel