A private tour in Venice to see the amazing places of the city and those described in the novel by Dan Brown: "Inferno". Experience 3 hours walking in the dark and follow the tracks that lead the book's protagonist.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Dutch, Portuguese, Japanese
- Private group
Select participants and date
Main entrance San Geremia Church, VeniceOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Until further notice, entrance inside St. Mark’s Basilica is not possible due to ongoing restoration work. Tours will visit the basilica's Terrace and its Museum instead