Venice has so much more to offer than just Saint Marks Square. Come and discover the amazing architecture and historical delights of Cannaregio and Jewish Quarter.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Private group
Select participants and date
Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the start of the tour, The meeting point is Campo San Bortolomio, in front of the statue of Goldoni (a 1-minute walk from the Rialto bridge). Look for your guide with a sign with your name on it. Meeting point address: Campo San Bortolomio, Rialto 5282, 30124, Venice, Italy For your tablet, smartphone or GPS System: Latitude: 45.437670 Longitude: 12.336797 Emergency number: Office: 0039 041 5239979 Mobile: 0039 349 3054767 It is your responsibility to be at the meeting point punctually. Late arrivals and no shows will not receive a refund.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to start time.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- The walking tour does not take place on Saturdays. The synagogue and most shops in the area are closed.