Explore Venice on land and water on a private 2.5-hour sightseeing tour. Discover beautiful squares, romantic bridges and hidden alleys. Skip the long lines to St. Mark’s Basilica, and end with a relaxing 30-minute gondola ride down quiet Venetian canals.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide in front of the church San Giamcomo di Rialto, Campo San Giacomo, 1. Your guide will be holding a LivItaly sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Until further notice, entrance inside St. Mark’s Basilica is not possible due to ongoing restoration work. Tours will visit the basilica's Terrace and its Museum instead.
- Dress code: Cover knees and shoulders (only necessary for Saint Mark's Basilica).