Experience the flavors of Venice on a guided walking tour. Visit the Rialto Market, try tapas, such as "cicchetti," and admire historical highlights along the way, including Basilica dei Frari.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet the guide in Campo San Bartolomio next to the statue. Your guide will be holding a sign that says "Food Tour".Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if the tour is missed due to late or non-arrival of your cruise ship
- On booking, please provide your mobile phone number including country code in case of an emergency
- You can choose the morning tour or the afternoon tour. Please note that in the afternoon the fish market is closed
- The fish market is closed on Sundays, Mondays, and Italian holidays
- Vegan, dairy, and gluten-free diets cannot be accommodated