Discover a secret side to Venice with an evening sunset cruise from San Marco topped off with a sweet aperitif. Enjoy views of St. Mark's Square, Doge's Palace, and San Servolo in the Venetian Lagoon.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, French, Spanish, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The meeting point is a pier 1-2-3 under the address "Venezia, Schiavoni 4142" - you have to be there 15 min before the departure. It is exactly 4 bridges from St. Mark's Square direction Arsenale (going left along the Shore Riva degli Schiavoni) Here at the piers look for a guide wearing a uniform with a logo "Doge di Venezia" You show him your voucher and he will indicate to you the boat for your excursionOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour/activity does not allow more than 200 travellers